Carousel system for clean ‘double-sided’ prefab floors
Automated floor production
Normally, the automated production of floor elements is carried out either vertically or horizontally. In this project, Hendriks precon combines both production techniques into a single automated line. This makes it possible to comfortably make the necessary preparations horizontally, while vertical production guarantees high-quality visible work on both sides of the concrete floor.
- Location: Germany
- Production facility surface area: approx 3,000 m2.
- 30 double-sided 8 x 3.5 m moulding tables.
- 3 batteries with clamping formwork that allows it to be filled vertically with self-compacting concrete.
- Automatic two-sided cleaning and oiling with formwork oil.
- Automatically opening and closing hinged edges.
- Elements automatically lifted out and rotated. (Element weight: approx 10 tonnes)
- Fully automated to maximise FTE savings.
Read more about this carousel system and our partnership with MorgenWonen.
In this partnership our automated production line is resulting in efficiency and sustainability improvements.